Tech Short:- How to unlock android pattern lock without factory reset and without debugging. So you’ll unlock the pattern lock without losing data. I will tell you a trick how to unlock android pattern lock if forgotten.. I will tell you about how to unlock android pattern lock without factory reset step by step in this Tutorial. You just need a PC for unlock pattern lock. And driver installed on your PC. The perfect method to unlock pattern lock and password android device without losing data from the device. How to unlock pattern lock in android Micromax or Samsung or any Android smartphones.
How to Unlock Android Pattern Lock Without Internet (No Data Loss)
It is a good thing, to set a lock on Android Phones for your privacy, and protect your Data. You must change your Pattern lock more often. If you change your lock too many times, then there is a possibility that you will forget your Pattern Lock. So in this case, you want to unlock pattern lock on your device. As you know, for unlock pattern lock you need to hard reset your device, if you do so your, all data will loose. So in this Tutorial, I will tell you how to get into a locked Android phone with simple trick without losing your Data. Also, have a look at How to Increase download speed with the help of IDM optimizer software. If you want to Speed up your Device, then check out How to Speed Up Device by Closing Background apps in Android. There is a way to Unlock Pattern Lock, with the help of Gmail Account, if your data connection is turned off, then Gmail Account Reset Method will not work. So you need to apply some different Tweaks for Unlock Pattern Lock in Android Device.
Basic Requirements Before unlock pattern lock without data loss
for unlock pattern lock without losing data; you need some things to be prepared. So check out some of the requirements now from below for know more about unlocking pattern locks in Android.
- Make Sure you have drivers installed on your PC for your Android. If not, then Download Drivers now and Install it.
- Make sure you have flashed a custom recovery on your Android phone, Like – Cwm, twrp etc. you can google it how to install cwm in “your device name here”.
- You need Fastboot Drivers for following this Process; you can find Download link from below.
- This Tutorial will only work in Those Devices, in which Bootloader is not locked.
Must See – How to Replace Kingroot with Supersu
How to Unlock Pattern on Android Without Losing Data
Follow Below Step by Step Tutorial for Unlock Pattern Lock on your Android phone without losing data. Also, have a look at How to flash cwm with flashify. I have provided step by step guide for unlocking the pattern lock in android. You can simply follow each and every step one by one, for unlock pattern lock on your Android device without losing your data.
- At the first Install Usb Drivers for your smartphones, you can find it on google quickly. If you are not able to find USB drivers for your device from Google, then simply comment below I will provide you the download link of USB Drivers of your device. Every Android have different USB Drivers, for download USB drivers accordingly to your Device Only.
- Now flash a custom recovery like Twrp, cwm, Phiz etc. in your Device, if you haven’t Flashed Already. You can Find tutorials on Google On how to Flash Custom Recovery on your Device. Make sure you flash Custom Recovery for your Device only, Flashing other device’s Custom recovery will Brick your phone for sure.
- Now reboot your phone into recovery mode with the help of Key Combination. Remember that every device has different Key Combination for Goto Recovery Mode.
- Then Download Fastboot drivers from here and After Download Above Fastboot Drivers, Extract Zip file, and Goto The Folder which you have extracted. You will see some files in the folder.
- After your Device Successfully Reboot phone into Custom Recovery and Click on “Mounts and Storage” option.
- Now click on “mount /data/” Option, and it will mount data folder from your Device.
- Now open fastboot drivers folder which you downloaded from above, in which you will also see some files.
- Press and hold right shift button, right click on anywhere in blank space of folder and select “Open Command Window Here.”
- Now After that enter this command for making sure your device is attached properly to PC
- It will show you list of attached devices if it’s not showing your device then install drivers correctly for your device, or try to connect your device to the Different USB port. If still not detects, then try with different USB Cable.
- Now At last enter following code in fastboot shell one by one.
- And now reboot your phone normally, from Recovery mode directly you will see Reboot Option.
- Now you will not see any pattern lock you will see swipe lock screen if you are still getting an option of Pattern, then simply Draw any Random Pattern, and it will unlock your Device.
Now it will Successfully unlock pattern lock From your Device, without losing Data. I Have Tested this method with Micromax Unite 2, and it’s working fine. If you have any issues or suggestions, then you can simply comment below.